Peer Subject Tutoring
The mission of peer subject tutoring is to provide academic support to La Salle University undergraduate students who wish to better their understanding or reinforce concepts covered through their coursework.
Peer subject tutoring strives to complement the teaching and learning process by:
- helping students build a foundation or deepen their knowledge and understanding of course content
- helping students become strategic thinkers/problem solvers
- helping students become independent learners
- helping students develop or enhance study skills or strategies
- helping students attain their academic goals.