La Salle University’s Department of Mathematics and Computer Science invites applications for a full-time Computer Technician. The duties of the position are the day-to-day administration of technology in department offices and computer labs including
- monitoring technology usage;
- identifying potential problem areas and resolving these difficulties;
- maintaining all devices including user software configurations;
- assisting students and staff in using the available information technology facilities;
- providing end user software support and assistance relative to a variety of software packages;
- maintaining local area networks, including backup and recovery as required;
- editing and posting portal content for the School of Arts and Sciences.
Compensation includes a competitive benefits package, including tuition remission.
La Salle University is a Roman Catholic university in the tradition of the De La Salle Christian Brothers and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds who can contribute to our unique educational mission. For a complete mission statement, please click here.
Ao apply, please send a letter of interest, a resume, and the names and contact information for three (3) references to email@example.com or to:
Jonathan C. Knappenberger, Ph.D.
Chair, Mathematics and Computer Science
La Salle University
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
La Salle University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.