The University’s shuttle service has been enhanced for the safety of the La Salle Community. The shuttle service operates during the fall and spring semesters only.
Weekday Hours of Service
Monday through Friday—three shuttles
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday through Thursday—two shuttles
10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
10 p.m. to 3 a.m.
Weekend Hours of Service
7 a.m. to 3 a.m.
7 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Wait Time Between Shuttles
Approximately 15 minutes
G-Lot (“Shoppes at La Salle”)
St. Teresa Court Apartments
J-Lot - West Campus (Penn Blvd)
K-Lot - West Campus (St. Benilde Tower)
- Hayman Center (at Septa Stop)
- 19th Street Gate (at Septa Stop)
- Broad & Olney (at Septa Stop)
- Old York & Somerville (York North Apartments)
- Broad & Somerville
- Communication Center
- St. Neumann Hall
- St. Basil Court
- Union Building
- Wister Hall
- North Halls Complex (at Septa Stop near Blue & Gold Dining Hall)
- La Salle Apartments (at Septa Stop, Chew & Olney Avenues “the Point”)