There are just a few things you should know to help you properly submit your application over the web.
- You will be asked to login to create your admission application. Please create a login ID. Many students use their social security number as their login ID. This helps the Admission Office match up your transcripts, recommendation, essay, and other materials that are received in the office to complete your application file. If you do not have a social security number or don't want to use it as your login ID, you may choose a nine-digit number, or have the computer generate a number for you. Your PIN can be any six-digit number you choose, but please be sure to write it down. LaSalle has no way of knowing your PIN number and sending it to you, should you forget it.
- All of the yellow icons MUST be completed before your application can be submitted. The blue icons are sections that we prefer that you complete so we can better serve you in the application process.
- When you are asked to enter a date in any section of the application, please be sure to use this format MM/DD/YYYY, including the backslashes (/).
- When you have completed all of the sections, be sure to check the Application Complete box before you click Submit Application. If you do not check the Application Complete box, La Salle will not be able to download your application to our records.
- For your convenience, on line application essays may be submit to the La Salle Admission Office via the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address. Please be sure to include your first and last name in the subject line of your e-mail.
Thank you for your interest in La Salle University!