Students in a designated associate’s degree program will be admitted into a bachelor’s degree program at La Salle by meeting these conditions:
- The dual admission form must be submitted before the completion of 45 college-level credits at the institution.
- Required GPA for non-nursing students: 2.5 or better
- Required GPA for nursing students: 3.0 or better with a 3.0 science GPA
- Students must hold a “C” grade or better in all major courses to be transferred.
- A personal statement and two letters of recommendation must be submitted for applicants to the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
- An associate’s degree from the student’s current school must be completed.
- All course requirements must be completed.
Dual admission forms must be accompanied by the student’s transcript for review. They can be found in the publications section on this Web site.
Updated transcripts should be received each semester after applying, including a final transcript upon graduation.
Select a college listed below to see which bachelor’s degree programs are available to transfer into.