Welcome to The La Salle Fund page!
The La Salle Fund helps students in many ways, such as providing financial assistance and scholarships and retaining excellent faculty, to name just a few. The La Salle Fund makes it possible for La Salle University to continue its mission to educate deserving students of modest means.
THANKS VERY MUCH to all of our generous alumni, parents, faculty/staff and even students who make regular gifts to The La Salle Fund - WE ARE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
In fiscal year 2013, which ended May 31, 2013, The La Salle Fund surpassed its goal of $2,110,000! THANKS AGAIN!
Did you know . . .
- 33% of the undergraduate day students were classified as minorities in Fall 2013.
- We welcomed 876 new freshmen in Fall 2013. This is the 4th largest class in the last 30-years and the 5th consecutive class within 850-900 new students.
- There are 3,419 undergraduate day students enrolled in Fall 2013. This is the second consecutive year that day enrollment has eclipsed the 3,400 mark and the largest enrollment since the Fall 1990 semester (23 years).
- More than 90 percent of La Salle's full-time undergraduate day students (97%) receive some form of financial aid. The average aid per undergraduate is $23,295.
- In 2012-13, 32.5% of the freshman class came from families whose total family income is below the national median of $51,371.
- About 35% of the undergraduate day students are the first in their families to attend college.
- Nearly $62 million in La Salle grants and scholarships was awarded in 2012-2013.
The La Salle Fund goal for the 2014 fiscal year, which started on June 1, 2013 and ends on May 31, 2014, is to raise over $2.2 million for financial aid and scholarships.
To learn more about The La Salle Fund please feel free to contact Helene Holmes at 215.951.1817 or email@example.com.
You can make a gift to the University without writing a check or giving your credit card information. Many individuals are cashing in on your credit card rewards points to make charitable donations. American Express is one company that is leading this initiative so please contact your provider to see if they would honor your request.