Get your career in public accounting started a year early with the La Salle School of Business’s four-year dual Bachelor of Science and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program.
Unlike traditional undergraduate/graduate programs that take five years, La Salle’s accelerated program is finished in less time but with no less of an education. Bright, career-oriented, and high-achieving students can complete the coursework for a Bachelor of Science in accounting in three years by taking an accelerated schedule that includes summer courses and then moving immediately into the Full-time MBA program.
Why Choose the Four-Year BS/MBA Program?
- Meet the 150-credit requirement for the CPA certification and licensure exam in Pennsylvania and 47 other states.
- Earn a salary while receiving academic credit for an internship with top national or regional CPA firms.
- Access career opportunities in Philadelphia, the fifth-largest U.S. metropolitan area with the fourth-largest concentration of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Can be paired, with careful planning, with the Business Scholars Co-op Program or the University Honors Program.
Other Program Benefits:
- No large lecture classes.
- Classes are taught primarily by full-time faculty or part-time working professionals and not graduate students.
- Summer courses are priced at the lower, part-time tuition rate.