Students move through the traditional undergraduate program at an accelerated pace by taking undergraduate summer classes during the first three years; the graduate program is completed in the fourth year.
With careful planning, a student in the Four-Year BS/MBA program can participate in the Business Scholars Co-op Program, the University Honors Program, or complete a single full-time internship.
Year One–Year Three:
- Earn 120 credits toward Bachelor of Science
- Attend undergraduate classes during the summers following first and second year
- Apply to the Full-time MBA program during year three
- The final summer is open, allowing students who enter the program as a sophomore to use the summer to complete the 120 credits
- Earn credits toward Master of Business Administration
- Attend graduate classes in the final summer following fourth year to complete the graduate degree