GMAT Prep Workshop Offer
Save $250 this Semester!
Free GMAT Workshop – Save $250
- La Salle University is offering Free GMAT Workshops for anyone interested in attending La Salle’s Part-time MBA Program and who would like to prepare for the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). The cost of attending the workshop is $250, which includes the textbook used for the course.
- The entire cost of one workshop will be refunded to any student who applies, is regularly or provisionally accepted, enrolls and completes at least one course in La Salle University’s Part-time MBA Program. The refund will be in the form of a $250 check, issued to the student on or after the 60th day following the last final examination scheduled in the term of the student’s initial attendance in La Salle’s Part-time MBA Program. Offer valid for up to one year after attending a workshop. Checks will not be issued to anyone whose financial obligations to the University are in arrears.
- The workshops are conducted on the weekends in two-day sessions from 9 AM until 5 PM.
- Workshops are scheduled three times a year at each of the locations where La Salle offers its MBA Program:
- Main campus in Northwest Philadelphia.
- Bucks County Center in Newtown
- Metroplex Corporate Center in Plymouth Meeting, Montgomery County
- Enrollment is limited and is offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Interested prospective students may enroll:
- Via online registration
- Enrollment is limited to one Workshop per person and must be taken as offered, i.e. two days at one site.
- The University reserves the right to alter or rescind this offer at any time, without notice.