Self-Assessment and Development
Students will demonstrate an accurate understanding of the results and career implications of personality assessments.
Job-Related Skill Development
- demonstrate the ability to research industry and organization databases; and
- learn to incorporate appropriate data from their research on organizations and industries to create a reflective personal career vision.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
Students will demonstrate the ability to:
- solve open-ended business problems;
- evaluate, identify, and understand: different perspectives; positives and negatives, and/or strengths and weaknesses; and
- integrate and synthesize diverse information.
- In oral presentations, students will exhibit acceptable nonverbal behaviors, hold the audiences’ attention, and present clear and organized content.
- Students’ written work will convey content with the appropriate clarity and organization.
Using data and technology
Students will demonstrate:
- an understanding of the elements of sound research
- the ability to perform basic quantitative analyses and interpret the results
- the technical skills needed to solve business problems and make decisions
Core Business Knowledge
- Students will demonstrate the attainment of core business knowledge through the application of that knowledge in various functional business situations.
Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Social Forces
- Students will demonstrate the ability to identify relevant ethical issues in a situation and apply appropriate principles or framework to their analysis.