The ever-changing business landscape offers unlimited opportunities. Today’s students need to be adaptable, thoughtful, ethical, and well-versed in the ins and outs of business administration. That is especially true for aspiring entrepreneurs or business-minded achievers hoping to contribute to a family business, develop their own startup, or join an up-and-coming franchise.
The business administration major is a flexible course of study allowing the student and faculty adviser the opportunity to design an individualized sequence of upper-level courses that prepares each student for a specialized career path. Completed by the end of sophomore year, the Individualized Plan of Study will map out courses and related work experience. In particular, the business administration major is a good fit for those students interested in entrepreneurship and small business enterprises.
Here’s why you should choose Lasallian Business:
- With a teaching-focused faculty that understands business innovation, students will explore business’ many disciplines and build a skill set that prepares them for the career path ahead.
- Our outstanding faculty are more than just leading professionals within their disciplines; they are also dedicated mentors and advisers. They will not only oversee development of the Individualized Plan of Study, but they’ll also work with each student to fine-tune career and learning objectives as graduation approaches.
- Through the La Salle Center for Entrepreneurship (LCE), students have the opportunity to enhance their classroom learning and develop impressive portfolios with internships and workshops that cover everything from developing business plans to nurturing business enterprises.
- Whether students hope to climb the corporate ladder or lend their talents to a startup, a major in business administration will provide the knowledge, values, experience, and confidence needed to convert ideas into opportunities.
- Over 100 companies recruit students for employment or internships with the Business Administration Major.