Full-time MBA students will have the following opportunities:
- Gain the communication, technical, and quantitative skills needed to be successful business leaders on every continent.
- Earn a MBA in 12 months with a previously earned bachelor’s degree in business.
- Earn a MBA in 15 to 24 months with a previously earned bachelor’s degree in a field other than business.
- Enroll in a course to prepare for the CFA exam.
- Attend classes with a diverse group of students.
- Participate in a career course incorporating CareerLeader, which is used by more than 400 leading business schools and corporations worldwide.
- Participate in international travel seminars. (optional)
- Become active members of the La Salle Association of Women MBAs.
- Attend events with the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia and the International Visitors Council of Philadelphia.