To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
1. Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
2. Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates should have had a Grade Point Average of 3.0 in the bachelor’s degree.
3. Request that official transcripts from the institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable).
4. Provide a professional resume.
5. Request one letter of recommendation from a professor and/or a work supervisor who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
6. Provide evidence of a reading knowledge of, at least, one of the languages of Central or Eastern Europe. If the student does not have this competency upon admission, it must be demonstrated in a test prior to completion of the program or by taking, successfully, two semesters of a language offered in the program: Russian or German.
In addition to the requirements stated above, international candidates must also present the following:
- Obtain and submit acceptable TOEFL scores.
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution, evaluated by the World Education Service (www.wes.org) or the Educational Credentials Evaluators (www.ece.org).
- Provide a completed Certificate of Financial Responsibility.
- Provide a bank letter indicating that sufficient funds are available to pay for tuition, books, living expenses, and other university fees.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462