To be accepted for admission in the program, a student must:
- Complete the Application for Admission form. The link can be found on our homepage (http://www.lasalle.edu/central-eastern-european-studies/certificate-of-intelligence-and-security-studies/)
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Candidates should have achieved a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or better in their bachelor’s degree.
- Request official transcripts from the institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable).
- Provide a professional resume.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a professor and/or a work supervisor who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
International students may not apply, exclusively, to the Certificate in Intelligence/Security Policy Studies. Visas are not granted for Graduate Certificates, only for degree programs. However, if an international student applies to the M.A. in Central and European Studies Program and he/she is accepted, the student may also pursue, at the same time, the Certificate in Intelligence/Security Policy Studies.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462