To be accepted for admission into the program, a student must:
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Obtain acceptable scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). (Arrangements to take this examination may be made with La Salle’s Counseling Center. This requirement may be waived for applicants with an overall GPA of 3.4 or above or hold an existing master's degree.)
- Provide two letters of recommendation from colleagues or supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
- Complete the Application for Admission, accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University.
- Professional resume.
- Certified teachers must submit a copy of their teaching certificate.
- Provisionally meet the criteria, both academic and professional, detailed later in this section under the heading “Candidacy Procedures for Teaching Certification.”
A student may:
- Attend a personal interview with the Director of the program, if requested (optional).
- Provide a personal statement of your interest in the program, if requested (optional).
The Application for Admission may be obtained by contacting:
Greer Richardson, Ph.D.
Graduate Education Program
La Salle University
Philadelphia, PA 19141