Admission Requirements for Master's Programs
To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
- Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
- Provide an official transcript evidencing completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education. A GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred.
- Provide evidence of acceptable scores in the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Also acceptable are GRE and GMAT results. Arrangements to take the MAT may be made with the Counseling Center at La Salle University. Please call 215.951.1355. This requirement may be waived for those applicants that already hold an advanced degree. This requirement may also be waived for those applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or better. Proof of an advanced degree will be required (official transcript).
- Provide a professional résumé.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from former professors or current supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for successfully completing a graduate degree.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462