The Certification for ESL Program Specialist requires a total of six (6) courses (18 credits). All six (6) courses are Core courses, and no elective course is available. All Courses are three credits.
- BLS 600 Dynamics of Cross-Cultural Communications
- BLS 601 Techniques of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- BLS 605 Curriculum and Development of Bilingual Programs
- BLS 606 Making Language Connections Through Content in ESOL and Bilingual Classrooms
- BLS 650 Language Assessment and Special Education of ESL Learners
- TSOL 701 Practicum/Field Experience