All accepted students are required to take BLS 639 as their first course. If a student is deemed to be extremely skillful, he/she may also take BLS 640 at the same time. BLS 641, 642, and 643 may be taken in any order but only after successfully completing BLS 639 and BLS 640. BLS 700 will be taken last as the “capstone” course for the program. All courses are three (3) credits.
- BLS 639 Advanced Spanish and English Grammar and Syntax
- BLS 640 Translation Studies: Theory and Practice
- BLS 641 Professional Uses of Spanish: Medical
- BLS 642 Professional Uses of Spanish: Business
- BLS 643 Professional Uses of Spanish: Legal
BLS 700 Consecutive and Simultaneous Interpreting