The Admission Committee of the Human Capital Development Program is concerned with each applicant’s interests, aptitude, and potential for achievement in graduate studies. Program applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Students may enter the program in the fall, spring, or summer. All candidates must have completed a four-year undergraduate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning to qualify for admission. Because oral and written communication is an integral part of many courses, students must have the ability to communicate clearly in English.
To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
1. Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
2. Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
3. Request an official transcript from the accredited institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable).
4. Provide a professional résumé.
5. Provide two letters of recommendation from professionals who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
6. Provide a 500- word essay stating why he/she is interested in the program and what his/her goals are related to this program.
*The GRE or GMAT are not requirements for this program.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
All documents should be submitted to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
1900 W. Olney Avenue, Box 826
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462