Application Procedures and Deadlines
Although there are no formal application deadlines, we recommend that all information is received in the Graduate Admission Office by July 15 for fall admission, November 15 for spring admission, and April 15 for summer admission. International applicants should consider having their applications filed two months prior to the dates listed above.
All applicants must submit the following items directly to the Graduate Admission Office:
- A completed application form
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
- An official transcript from an accredited institution of higher learning
- A current résumé
- A 500- word essay stating why he/she is interested in the program and what his/her goals are related to this program
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references
All documents should be submitted to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University
Attn: Stanley Braverman, MBA, J.D.
1900 W. Olney Avenue, Box 826
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
215.951.1100 / Fax 215.951.1462