To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
- Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Provide official transcripts from the accredited institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable).
- Provide a professional résumé.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from professional references (optional).
For international student applicants, an acceptable TOEFL test score with a statement of financial responsibility and official documentation from the student’s sponsor’s financial institution. La Salle University also requires that the student applicant sends his or her transcripts/ marksheets to the World Education Services (www.wes.org) or a similar credential evaluation service for a transcript evaluation report.
The GRE or GMAT are not requirements for this program.
The University’s Nondiscrimination Policy is stated in the General Reference section of this catalog. Because oral communication is an integral part of many courses, students must communicate clearly in English.
This program is designed to be a terminal program and is not designed solely to prepare learners for doctoral programs. This program leads to a professional degree intended to position graduates in corporations, organizations, institutions, or business enterprises in the area of instructional technology management.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462