To be accepted for admission into the program, a student needs the following:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with an appropriate major. Appropriate undergraduate majors include, but are not limited to management science, business administration, education, information technologies, organizational development, leadership, instructional design, computer science, or psychology. An undergraduate GPA of 3.0 is recommended.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate (if any) accredited institutions.
- Two letters of recommendation from professional references (optional).
- Three to five years of professional experience in corporate training, human resources, information technology, or business (recommended).
- A completed application form, available in print or online format ($35 application fee—waived for on-line applications).
- A professional résumé.
- For international student applicants, an acceptable TOEFL test score with a statement of financial responsibility and official documentation from the student’s sponsor’s financial institution. La Salle University also requires that the student applicant sends his or her transcripts/ marksheets to the World Education Services (www.wes.org) or a similar credential evaluation service for a transcript evaluation report.
The GRE or GMAT are not requirements for this program.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants with demonstrated professional experience in the field of instructional technology or with other more general professional experience.
The University's Nondiscrimination Policy is stated in the General Reference section of this catalog. Because oral communication is an integral part of many courses, students must communicate clearly in English.
This program is designed to be a terminal program and is not designed solely to prepare learners for doctoral programs. This program leads to a professional degree intended to position graduates in corporations, organizations, institutions, or business enterprises in the area of instructional technology management.
The Application for Admission may be obtained by contacting the following:
College of Professional and Continuing Studies
Attention: Dr. Bobbe Baggio
La Salle University
1900 W. Olney Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199
Or online at www.lasalle.edu/eveningapp