Admission Requirements for the Certificate in Professional and Business Communication
To be accepted into the Certificate Program, the applicant must:
1. Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
2. Provide transcripts showing evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Typically students must have at minimum a 2.75 GPA (B- average) in undergraduate studies.
3. Provide a professional résumé.
4. Attend an interview with the program director, preferably in person
5. Submit a personal statement (up to 500 words) describing the reasons for pursuing a graduate certificate in Professional and Business Communication at La Salle University. The committee is interested in reading about the applicant's career experiences and goals in the statement. He or she may also include any information about himself or herself which will further demonstrate his or her qualifications for the program.
The University's Nondiscrimination Policy is stated in the Introduction section of this catalog. Because oral communication is an integral part of most courses in the Program, students must be able to communicate well in English.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462