To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
1. Complete the Application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
2. Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
3. Provide evidence of a minimum of 26 credits in a combination of religion, theology, humanistic subjects, or ministry-related work (unless a waiver is granted).
4. Provide official transcripts from the institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable). The transcript should be sent directly from the institution to the Graduate and Adult Enrollment Office at La Salle University.
5. Provide a professional résumé.
6. Provide two letters of recommendation.
7. Provide a statement of purpose outlining one’s educational and professional goals.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462