To be accepted for admission, an applicant must present the following:
- Evidence of successful academic achievement in completing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. The transcript should be sent directly from the institution to the Graduate and Adult Enrollment Office at La Salle University.
- Unless a waiver is granted, a minimum of 26 credits in a combination of religion, theology, humanistic subjects, or ministry-related work.
- The Application for Admission (can be completed online at www.lasalle.edu).
- A statement of purpose outlining one's educational and professional goals.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Professional résumé.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
Further information may be obtained by contacting
Theology and Ministry Program
La Salle University
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199