To be accepted for admission, an applicant must present:
- Evidence of successful academic achievement in completing a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. The transcript should be sent directly from the institution to the Graduate and Adult Enrollment Office at La Salle University.
- Unless a waiver is granted, a minimum of 26 credits in a combination of religion, theology, humanistic subjects, or ministry-related work
- The Application for Admission (can be completed online at www.lasalle.edu)
- A statement of purpose outlining one's educational and professional goals
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional resume.
Further information may be obtained by contacting:
Theology and Ministry Program
La Salle University
Philadelphia, PA 19141-1199