Upon satisfactory evaluation by the faculty (SPEC*), the doctorate is awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the following requirements of the program:
- 114 graduate credits of course work as designated.
- The Comprehensive Examination, Parts I, II, and III (See Student Handbook for details)
- The Practicum Progression
- The Clinical Internship
- The Clinical Dissertation
* SPEC is an acronym for Student Progress Evaluation Conference, a meeting of all program faculty that meets periodically to review student progress.