Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the program, the student will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and synthesize themes related to the tradition of John Baptist de La Salle, the Christian tradition, and faith development in the different stages of human life;
- Prepare comparative analyses of current literature in the areas of the common and concentrated studies;
- Demonstrate competency for the distribution of knowledge using current technologies;
- Critically synthesize, evaluate and apply significant theological texts related to their areas of the common and concentrated studies; and,
- Establish by way of the dissertation the ability to think creatively, to express their ideas with clarity, to apply critical analysis and to “hand on” their knowledge in some practical manner.