A. All students apply for admission to the CP program in spring semester of the junior year.
B. Admission to the Coordinated Program (CP) occurs at the conclusion of the spring semester of the senior year.
C. If students otherwise meet all entrance criteria, preferences for CP admission are as follows:
1.All full-time degree students will receive first preference and are currently guaranteed admission to the CP if all admission criteria are met.
2. Full-time non-degree students who have received a B.S. in Nutrition from La Salle will receive second preference.
3.Full-time non-degree students who have received a B.A./B.S. from another institution will receive third preference.
4.Part-time non-degree students will receive fourth preference for any remaining enrollment slots.
5.Admission to the Coordinated Program for non-degree students is based on space available and is not guaranteed.
D. Admission to the Coordinated Program requires the following:
1. All students must have:
- completed English composition (I and II), statistics, computer science, public speaking, psychology, economics, and all science and nutrition prerequisites.
- earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- earned a C or better in all science and nutrition courses.
- earned a B or better in Medical Nutrition Therapy I and II, Management in Nutrition and Dietetics, and Quantity Food Production and Management. Note: For students who will complete MNT II and Quantity Food Production and Management after applying to the CP, admission to the CP is conditional on obtaining a grade of B or above in MNT II and Quantity Food Production and Management.
2. Degree students can have no more than three credits outstanding in La Salle core courses to enter the CP. These credits or any other courses cannot be taken with Coordinate Program courses without prior approval from the Director.
3.Non-degree students who apply for the Coordinated Program must complete a minimum of six credits in the Didactic Program at La Salle University, including MNT I and II, Nutrition Education and Counseling, and Capstone in Nutrition.
4. Foreign students must have a TOEFL score of 85 or higher for admission into the CP.