To be accepted for admission to the program, a candidate must:
1. Complete the application for Admission which may be obtained at http://www.lasalle.edu/grad/ accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The application fee is waived for applications submitted online.
2. Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in the completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Students with academic studies in business, technology, or criminal justice would be best positioned to complete this program. Candidates must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
3. Request that official transcripts from the institutions of higher education showing all undergraduate and previous graduate study (if applicable). For work completed outside the US, the transcripts need to be evaluated by World Education Service (www.wes.org).
4. Provide a professional résumé.
5. Request two letters of recommendation from professors at the college level. If the applicant has been out of school for more than two years, the letters of recommendation may be provided by current or past supervisors at his/her place of professional employment.
6. Attend an interview with a faculty member to assess the candidate’s requirements for foundation courses.
The program is intended to serve working professionals who may have already had formal experience in corporate finance, management, or computer security. For these individuals, the letters of recommendation required should come from employers, past and present.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462