- Evidence of successful academic achievement in the completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Students with academic studies in business, technology, or criminal justice would be best positioned to complete this program.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work, if any.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors at the college level. If the applicant has been out of school for more than two years, the letters of recommendation may be provided by current or past supervisors at his/her place of professional employment.
- Professional résumé.
- An interview with a faculty member to assess the candidate’s requirements for foundation courses.
The program is intended to serve working professionals who may have already had formal experience in corporate finance, management, or computer security. For these individuals, the letters of recommendation required should come from employers, past and present.
Please refer to the University’s Nondiscrimination Policy in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon applicant’s qualifications.