The goals of this program are as follows:
1. To prepare students to participate ethically and professionally in a global market.
2. To propose business standards, standards of ethics, and professional codes of conduct related to corporate leadership.
3. To assess corporate cultures related to the global markets, including concepts and perceptions related to economic crime and fraudulent activity.
4. To evaluate legal and regulatory environments supporting the market.
5. To prepare students to enter the field of economic crime prevention and detection.