At the completion of the program, the student will be able to do the following:
- Summarize ethical behavior relative to the personal and professional use of emerging technologies;
- Analyze legislation and regulations dealing with the use of emerging digital communication technologies;
- Describe social media communication and its effect on society and the business market;
- Design technology solutions to effectively support personal and professional digital media communications;
- Implement basic technology solutions to support digital communication messages;
- Evaluate plans to implement emerging technology communication processes and goals;
- Compare and critique technology solutions to support digital media communication goals.