To be accepted into the Certificate program, a student must present:
- The application for admission, accompanied by the stipulated application fee made payable to La Salle University. Online applicants do not have to pay the application fee.
- Transcripts showing evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA (B- average) in undergraduate studies.
- An interview with the Graduate Communication Academic Advisor.
- A writing assessment. For international students, the TOEFL replaces the interview and writing requirements.
- Professional resume.