To be accepted into the Certificate program, a student must present the following:
- The application for admission, accompanied by the stipulated application fee made payable to La Salle University. Online applicants do not have to pay the application fee.
- Transcripts showing evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Minimum 2.75 GPA (B- average) in undergraduate studies.
- An interview with the Graduate Communication Academic Adviser.
- A brief personal statement (about 500 words) describing the reasons for pursuing a graduate degree in Professional and Business Communication at La Salle University. The Committee is interested in reading about the applicant's career experiences and goals in the statement. He or she may also include any information about himself or herself that will further demonstrate his or her qualifications for the program.
- Professional résumé.