The Admission Committee of the MBA Program is concerned with each applicant’s interest, aptitude, and potential for achievement in graduate business studies. The structure of the program lends itself to those students with or without an undergraduate degree in business.
Before an applicant will be evaluated, applicants must submit the following information:
- Application form
- Application fee (waived for online applicants)
- Official transcripts demonstrating University degree or Swiss/German/ Austrian Federal Diploma or equivalent
- English Proficiency- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) may be required in certain cases where English language proficiency cannot be assessed
- Professional resume demonstrating a minimum of five years of work experience with some managerial responsibilities
- Interview (in person)
- Applicants with significant work experience or possessing an advanced degree in higher education are waived from the GMAT requirement for admission.
Because each applicant’s background and profile is unique, the Admission Committee does not establish specific quantitative minimum requirements for admission; however, it does adhere to the accreditation standards established by AACSB.
The University's Nondiscrimination Policy is stated in the General Reference section of this catalog. Admission is based solely upon an applicant’s qualifications.
All documents should be sent to the following:
Office of Graduate Enrollment
La Salle University- Box 826
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
215.951.1100/ Fax 215.951.1462