UNDERGRADUATE NURSING PROGRAM GOALS
- Prepare students to provide professional nursing services in health care agencies and communities with an emphasis on vulnerable populations
- Facilitate students’ professional development in the knowledge, skills, and values to advocate for a healthy society.
- Foster student and faculty engagement in interprofessional and collaborative health care services, programs, and research.
- Educate students to strengthen the nursing profession and to contribute to the health of society through service and practice.
- Develop a community of life-long learners among students, faculty, alumni, and community partners.