Goals of the Four-Year Program
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of the principles of: biological sciences, physical sciences, mathematics (statistics), and social/behavioral sciences.
- The student will demonstrate knowledge of basic human communication and swallowing processes, including their biological, neurological, acoustic, psychological, developmental, and linguistic and cultural bases.
- The student will communicate effectively in writing and speaking.
- The student will apply critical thinking to synthesize, analyze, and evaluate information.
- The student will identify professional and clinical practice issues in the field of speech language pathology.