Certificate Program Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of the Certificate, the student will be able to do the following:
1. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the history and development of the intelligence and security policies in selected Central and Eastern European countries.
2. Gather, analyze, and interpret intelligence and security-related information in the area of focus.
3. Summarize the current state of intelligence and security policies in selected Central and Eastern European countries.
4. Create and implement solutions to problems facing U.S. foreign policy in Central and Eastern Europe.
5. Examine the interplay and role of intelligence in the policy making process, thus gaining a deeper understanding how politicians and statesmen utilize intelligence in the policy-making process.
6. Extrapolate future intelligence and security policy based on contemporary geopolitical events in Central and Eastern Europe.
7. Develop a cogent and coherent application/résumé to potential employers in private industry and government.