The Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity can be completed in 10 months with 100 percent online courses. The certificate is earned once a student completes a series of five courses. Students will earn three graduate credits per course.
- ECF 604 The Computer and Internet Fraud
- ECF/INL 644 Information Security
- ECF 605 Corporate Ethics and Compliance or CIS 612 Ethics, Issues and Government Regulations
- ECF/INL 665 Computer Digital Forensics
- One elective:
- ECF 628 Cybercrime, Cyber Espionage and Cyberwar or
- INL 668 Computer and Network Security
Questions regarding the program should be directed to:
Margaret (Peggy) McCoey, M.S.
215.951.1136 or email@example.com.