Incomplete Grades

Graduate students who receive an “I” for a course must complete the remaining work within the time of the next semester (whether the student is enrolled in course work or not during that subsequent semester).  If the grade remains a permanent “I” it must be reported to the VA by your Certifying Official and may subject the student to an overpayment claim.