Students may apply at the Registrar's Office for a transcript of their collegiate work. Official Transcripts bearing the signature of the Registrar and the seal of the University are sent, at the request of the student, to other institutions and organizations.
A fee of $5.00 is charged per official transcript if ordered by mail or in person. No transcripts can be issued until all financial obligations to the University have been satisfactorily settled.
Students may order transcripts on-line for an additional service fee of $2.25 per order, charged to the userís credit card. Transcripts will be issued within 3-5 business days of receiving the request. However, delays may occur during peak periods.
Click Here to complete the on-line transcript request process.
Ordering By Mail:
The University will issue transcripts within 3-5 business days of receiving the request. However, delays may occur during peak periods. Each time a person wants to request his/her transcript through the mail, the following information is needed:
- The name under which the student attended
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- The last term of attendance
- The address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- The student's signature (Required)
- The fee - $5.00 per transcript, sent regular mail - check or money order (Credit cards may be used when ordering on-line, see above.) made payable to La Salle University. Please add $25.00 when requesting FedEx in the U.S. and $50.00 when requesting FedEx internationally. Request must be received by 11:00 am to be sent out the same day.
Click Here for Standardized Mail-In Request Form
Form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Ordering In Person:
Students wanting to obtain a transcript in person may come to The Administration Building - Room 301. (Hours and address are listed below) Please provide picture identification and the transcript fee.
PLEASE NOTE: TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY FAX, PHONE, OR E-MAIL.
|La Salle University
Office of the University Registrar
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
David L. Lawrence
Administration Center 301
Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
December 21st to January 5th - Closed
Regular operational hours resume on January 6th, 2014.