The La Salle Center for Entrepreneurship provides students, alumni and the community a forum for enhancing both their knowledge of entrepreneurship as well as opportunities to engage in entrepreneurial activities.
The Center for Entrepreneurship at La Salle University offers an educational and support services platform across five primary categories of entrepreneurship:
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – building/identifying corporate assets and opportunities to remain competitive; managing a growing enterprise
- Social Entrepreneurship – offering products and services which support the general health and welfare needs of people and our environment
- New Venture Formation – from idea to launch, building the business infrastructure around a concept and taking it to market
- Minority Leadership – breaking traditional barriers to foster a broader perspective of the enterprise
- Market Innovation – understanding and researching the market for opportunities then designing, building and deploying innovative, stable products and services