The Center for Entrepreneurship is supported through its alumni, faculty, student and valued partner network. To manage the directives and activities of the Center, various Boards have been created to help us achieve our goals:
Executive Board – responsible for the Center’s governance and quality oversight of programming, educational content and support services offered to entrepreneurs.
- Stephen T. Zarrilli (’83), President & Chief Executive Officer of Safeguard Scientifics and Chairman of the Center for Entrepreneurship
- Paul Brazina, Dean, School of Business
- Gregory Bruce, Dean Emeritus and Faculty Representative
- Edward Fierko (’63), La Salle University Trustee
- Steven Melick, Executive Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship
Faculty Board – advises on the educational focus and content of the LCE’s Certificate program. Establishing baseline knowledge to starting and running new ventures is critical and members will recommend course programming, content and evaluative methods to ensure participants are prepared to launch their venture.
Advisory Board – advises the Executive Director on content and focus of the Center’s various programs including the open lecture series, certificate program and workshops, outreach efforts, venture launch support services, advertising, and public resources.
- Larry Berran (’93), Chief Financial Officer, iPipeline, Inc.
- Diego Calderin (’84), founder and president, Anexinet Corporation
- Maureen Cumpstone (‘? MBA), Owner – Sorella Rose Bar and Grille
- Tim Fitzpatrick (’72, ’81), Chairman, Tuition Options
- Michael Goetter (’93), co-founder, MODA Technology Partners, Inc. and The Sycamore Group, Inc.
- Carmelo Jalosjos (’03),Manager, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- David Greed (’89), Partner, KPMG
- Robert Krauss (’84), Director, Corporate Business Development – Trend Micro
- Joe Longo (’99), Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
- Bill Matthews (’90), Partner, Klehr Harrison
- Ralph Mauro (’84), VP & General Counsel, Nutrisystem
- Bobby Nguyen, President of SIFE at La Salle University
- Bill Wagner (’83), Director, Sales, Anexinet
- Bill Zarrilli (’88), CFO, The Richardson Group