Institutional Data Form
The institutional data form allows La Salle to collect information regarding the Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans. Without this form, Student Financial Services cannot process a Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized loan for a student.
*Important note: In order to be eligible for Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans for the summer sessions:
Day, graduate and Professional and Continuing Studies students, as well as newly accepted graduate and Professional and Continuing Studies students, please follow these steps:
1. Log on to mylasalle at my.lasalle.edu
2. Click on TOOLS (top right) and then select Br. LUWIS
3. Click on Student and Financial Aid
4. Click on Financial Aid and Billing
5. Click on Institutional Data Form
6. Select the aid year and term based on when you intend to borrow
(Note: Summer is part of the previous academic year. Example: summer 2012 is part of the 2011-2012 aid year.)
7. Complete the IDF and hit all Submit buttons.
9. To complete an IDF for another aid year or term, please click on Student Financial Services on the toolbar above
You should then be able to check to see if we have received the IDF by clicking on "Did La Salle receive my FAFSA and other paperwork?"
If you need to make any changes to the information submitted on your IDF, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services. You cannot use the IDF to update your information.
For help with questions related to the portal, you can email Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a general question about your username or PIN, you can also call the IT help desk at 215-951-1788.