Institutional Data Form
Students will use the Institutional Data Form (IDF) to accept or decline the Federal Direct Loans which are offered as a result of completing the FAFSA. Incoming freshmen students will be asked to complete this item after confirming with the University, while returning students will need to complete the IDF each spring for the upcoming academic year. All students who submit a FAFSA are required to complete the IDF.
*Important Note: In order to be eligible for Direct Loans, students must be fully accepted in their program at La Salle and meet the following enrollment criteria:
To complete the IDF, please follow these instructions if you are a returning student, a newly accepted student within a graduate or continuing studies program, or an incoming student who has received a request to complete this item:
1. Log on to mylasalle at my.lasalle.edu
2. Click on TOOLS (top right) and then select Br. LUWIS
3. Click on Student and Financial Aid
4. Click on Financial Aid
5. Click on Institutional Data Form
6. Select the aid year and term based on when you intend to borrow
(Note: Summer is part of the previous academic year. Example: summer 2013 is part of the 2012-2013 aid year.)
7. Complete the IDF and hit all Submit buttons.
9. To complete an IDF for another aid year or term, please click on Student Financial Services on the toolbar above
You should then be able to check to see if we have received the IDF by clicking on "Did La Salle receive my FAFSA and other paperwork?"
If you need to make any changes to the information submitted on your IDF, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services. You cannot use the IDF to update your information.
For help with questions related to the portal, you can email Information Technology at email@example.com. If you have a general question about your username or PIN, you can also call the IT help desk at 215-951-1788.