To be accepted into the program:
- Provide evidence of successful academic achievement in completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education. Current official transcripts from each college attended to date (graduate and/or undergraduate) are required.
- Obtain acceptable scores in the Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) or the Miller’s Analogies Test (MAT). Arrangements to take this examination may be made with La Salle’s Counseling Center by calling 215.951.1355. This requirement may be waived for applicants with an overall GPA of 3.4 or above or hold an existing master’s degree.
- Provide two letters of recommendation from colleagues or supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrollment.
- Complete the Online Application for Admission (fee is waived).
- Professional resume (can be uploaded onto the Online Application).
- Attend a personal interview with the Director of the program, if requested by the Director.
- Provide a personal statement of your interest in the program, if requested by the Director.
- Provisionally meet the criteria, both academic and professional, for Candidacy for Teaching Certification
Send all materials to the address provided with the online application.