The role of the Advisory Board of the M. S. Programs in Computer Information Science and Information Technology Leadership is to provide a vehicle which supports the overall goals of La Salle University and the specific objectives of the Department of Computer Science. The Board provides specific assistance in the following ways:
- growth of the program
- review of the curriculum and educational activities
- participation in lectures or other classroom activities
- development of professional training opportunities for the students
- development of continuing education programs for computer technology
- assistance in the understanding of the needs of the employment community
- development of opportunities for faculty members in applied research projects
Members of the Board are representatives of the business community, the public sector, and the non-profit community. The Board currently has the following membership:
Dominic Grosso, Co-Chair
President and Managing Partner
Grosso & Grosso Associates
Martin Cohen, Co-Chair
Broom Street Software
Director of Engineering
Kristen E. Lamoreauz
President & CEO
Lamoreaux Search LLC
Michael J. Perilli
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Ultra Hardware Products, L.L.C.
Chief Information Officer
Program offered online with some residency requirements for testing and presentations.
Margaret M. McCoey, M.S.
La Salle University
Computer Information Science
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.