Joanne Brewer Conway, Ed.D.
Office: 432 N. Easton Road, Glenside, PA 19038
Education (Undergrad & Grad):
B.S. Cornell University; M.A. The Ohio State University, Ed.D. University of Massachusetts, Internship: The Gestalt Center, New York City,; Postdoctoral Study: New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychoanalysis
Licensure, Certifications & Other Credentials: Licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania
Integrating psychological services directly into medical practice. Promoting wellness for successful aging. Understanding the barriers to change by further exploring the elements of the change process.
Research interests & opportunities for students:
Co-founded a wellness program that focuses on promoting optimal aging in 40-60 year old adults. Opportunities for students to become involved as providers or for research.
Courses taught at La Salle University:
- PSY 500 – Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories
- PSY 502 – Counseling Laboratory I
- PSY 503 – Psychopathology
- PSY 602 – Advanced Counseling Laboratory
- PSY 600 – The Process of Change in Counseling and Psychotherapy
- PSY 611 – Insight Oriented Approaches to Counseling
- PSY 661/690/691/692 – Professional/Case Seminar
Hobbies: knitting, needlepoint, hiking
Recent Publications & Presentations:
The Challenge of Aging; Rohm and Haas, Holy Redeemer Counseling Center, Delaware Valley Occupational Nursing Association, and Family Medicine, Geriatrics and Wellness.
American Psychological Association (APA)
Program offered at:
- Main Campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Center in Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Donna A. Tonrey, Psy.D., LMFT, LPC
Counseling and Family Therapy
Office: Wister Hall, Room 218
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.