Paul W. Toth, Ph.D.
Adjunct Faculty, Education Coordinator, Eagleville Hospital, Eagleville, PA
Education (Undergrad & Grad):
B.S., Saint Vincent College; M.S., Hahnemann University; Ph.D., Union Institute
Licensure, Certifications & Other Credentials:
Licensed Professional Counselor in PA., Certified Addiction Counselor Diplomate in PA., Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional Diplomate in PA.
Working with addictions, forensics and co-occurring disorders. Also interested in clinical supervision.
Research interests & opportunities for students:
Coordinate internship experiences at Eagleville Hospital, a residential drug and alcohol facility specializing in the treatment of persons with co-occurring disorders.
Courses taught at La Salle University:
- PSY 512 – Addictions I: Understanding Addictions
- PSY 633 – Professional Issues in Addictions Counseling
- PSY 634 – Addictions and the Family
Member of Board of Directors of the Pennsylvania Certification Board
Ice Hockey, Aikido, Japanese Sword
Programs offered at:
- Main Campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Center in Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Donna A. Tonrey, Psy.D., LMFT, LPC
Counseling and Family Therapy
Office: Wister Hall, Room 208
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.