Office: Com Center 202
Brooks teaches courses in the communication management track, including persuasion, communication research, and advanced interpersonal communication. His current research interests include strategies for professionalizing the communication classroom and creating an authentic learning environment. Brooks has been published in numerous communication journals and is the author or co-author of several book chapters.
Areas of Expertise
- Persuasion, Power, and Influence
- Communication Research Methods
- Ph.D., University of Arizona
- M.A., Communication & Theatre Arts, Arkansas State University
- B.A., Communication & Theatre Arts, Arkansas State University
- Leadership and Interpersonal Communication
- Applied Communication Research Methods
Brooks has dozens of publications in communication journals and has presented at numerous professional conferences. His research has focused on teacher-student relationships, authentic learning techniques, maintaining gay and lesbian relationships, and satisfaction and stability in long-distance relationships.
Pamela Lannutti, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director
Professional and Business Communication
Department of Communication
1900 West Olney Avenue - South Campus
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.