The Full-Time Master of Arts in Professional and Business Communication degree is a 36-credit program that can be completed in just one year. Classes meet during the day, so students may not take this program if they work full-time. It is an intensive program requiring full-time commitment to schoolwork. Students must complete:
- Com 612 during the late August intersession.
- Four courses during the Fall semester, including Com 600, Com 601, Com 603, and an elective.
- Com 616 during the January intersession.
- Four courses during the Spring semester, including Com 602, Com 604, and two electives.
- The practicum (COM 626), during the Summer sessions.
Pamela Lannutti, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director
Professional and Business Communication
Department of Communication
1900 West Olney Avenue - South Campus
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.