A common required core of seven courses:
- HIS 510: Historiography
- HIS 610: Readings in American History
- HIS 620: Readings in European History
- HIS 630: Readings in World History
- HIS 640: Visualizing History
- HIS 650: Oral History
- HIS 663: Readings in Special Topics in American, European, and Global History
George B. Stow, Ph.D.
La Salle University
Graduate Programs in History
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.