La Salle University’s Full-time and Swiss MBA Programs Ranked First in North America and Third Internationally by CEO Magazine
The Full-time MBA Program (FTMBA) offers students who have earned a degree in business the opportunity to complete their MBA in 12 months. Students who did not major in business earn their MBA in 15-24 months. The program welcomes students with work experience and those who enter directly after their graduation from college.
Beta Gamma Sigma tuition discount: All undergraduate students and graduates who are Beta Gamma Sigma members from all AACSB institutions will now have the opportunity to apply to the La Salle University Full-time MBA (FTMBA) Program with no application fee, no GMAT or GRE required, and be eligible for a 25% tuition discount (space permitting). The tuition discount is available to all Beta Gamma Sigma members who received BGS honors as undergraduate students in all countries around the world. Students should email the Program Director (email@example.com) to inform her their membership status IN BGS. For more information, click on the Beta Gamma Sigma tuition discount link here.
La Salle’s MBA students gain communication, computer and quantitative skills needed to be successful business leaders on every continent. As a result of LaSalle’s worldwide recruiting efforts, students in this program are immersed in an intercultural environment while attending their classes. Partial scholarships are available for US and International students. Students have opportunities to:
- Earn a degree at an institution that is among 10% of the world’s business schools accredited by AACSB, Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business.
- * Major in Accounting, Finance, General Business, Management, MIS or Marketing.
- Participate in a career development course incorporating CareerLeader which is used by over 400 leading business schools and corporations worldwide.
- Travel and study with faculty in Europe and the Pacific Rim.
- Participate in workshops/events to enhance their international business etiquette skills and their knowledge of American corporate culture.
- Engage in events sponsored by the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia and Philadelphia’s International Visitors Council.
* Students who elect to major in Accounting, Finance, Management or Marketing may be required to attend classes at the Bucks County Center or our Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania location.
Elizabeth Scofield, MBA
MBA - Full Time Graduate Studies 1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.