In addition to the requirements above, international candidates are required to:
- Take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and have their test scores forwarded to the Office of Graduate Admission by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), in Princeton, New Jersey, USA (1-800-257-9547), or
- Take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) www.ielts.org
- Submit a Statement of Financial Responsibility Form, which may be downloaded here or obtained from the Multicultural and International Center, LaSalle University.
Upon receipt of the documents above, candidates are interviewed (by phone or in person whenever feasible) prior to final admission decisions.
TOEFL and IELTS
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) are not required of applicants whose native language is English and applicants who have undergraduate degrees from universities in the United States. In addition, the test requirement may be waived in certain cases where English language proficiency can otherwise be demonstrated.
Program offered at:
- Main Campus in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bucks County Center in Newtown, Pennsylvania
- Montgomery County Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
MBA - Part-Time Graduate Studies
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.