Congratulations to Frank Petrino
Frank Petrino has completed his M.A. thesis (The Lion in Lamb's Clothing: John Balliol's Role in the Diplomatic Relations of Scotland), and has entered the highly selective Ph.D. program in Medieval Studies at Fordham University.
Congratulations to the Master's and Doctoral Students who completed their capstones or dissertations in the Fall 2012 semester! Listed below is a sampling of successful student outcomes. Visit La Salle Digital Commons to read many of these works.
Doctor of Nursing Practice Capstones
- Lori Dwyer, "Construct Validity of the DPURA: Measuring Pressure Ulcer Risk"
- Anne McGrorty, "A Pediatric Obesity Evidence-Based Teachiing Plan: Foundation of a Social Media Intervention"
- Patricia Sorrentino, "Handoff: Communication for Patient Safety"
M.S. Instructional Technology Management Capstones
- Kenneth Anderson and Laura Petrolito," The SMART 4 Point Program eGuide"
- Janeya Cooper and Gregory Johnson, "Visual Inspection Reference Tutorial for the Red Cross"
- De An Woodford and Bernetta Doane, "Online Learner Training Guide for Esperanza College"
- Howard Marshall, "Volunteers Training Video &Guide for Habitat for Humanity"
M.S. Information Technology Leadership Capstones
- Thomas Stalgiano, Anthony DiPoalo, and Patricia Coonelly, "Consumerization of IT"
- Cary Summers, Reginald Parks, and Romona Harris, "Consolidating IT Asset Management to Improve a K-12 Educational Environment"
M.A. Education Capstones
- Alisa Galimore, "At Risk Students and the Response to Intervention Model"
- Michelle Gardner, "Understanding Early Intervention Services: An overview of legislation, funding and service delivery in the United States"
- Jennifer Porter, " Yoga as an Effective Behavioral Intervention for Children Diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder"
- Lysa Rogol, " Therapeutic Techniques for Children with Autism: A Guide for Parents and Educators"
- Jennifer Scherff, " Cyber Bullying Today"
- Matthew Sheehan, " Differentiated Instruction: Why Practice Makes Perfect"
- Mike Wilus, "Coaching Strategies for Athletes with ADHD"
Christina Zapisek, " Raising the Level of Questioning in Learning Support Students"
M.A. Clinical Counseling Psychology
- Matthew Stoltz, Martha Hottenste in Industrial/Organizational Management
- Jesse Schweitzer, Brittany Roussos, William Topsale in
Marriage and Family Therapy
- Crystal Walter, Kristin Gore, Christina Zullo, Lauren Campbell, Melissa Correa, Kristin Feldman, Alexa Balsam, Laura Dupiton, Stasia Moloney, Francesca Santacroce, Dana Cohen, Brandon Giordano iPsychological Counseling
- Carole Latini, Mike McAfee, Denise Minguez, Mark DelGuercio, Casandra Dry, Jennifer Brey, Lauren Goldberg, Eric Hilborn, Genine Smalls, Derek Jamieson, Kapil Nayar, Lindsay O’Brien
M.A. in Professional and Business Communication (La Salle campus)
- Motivation: Working with Student Ambassadors by Melissa Collett
- Reaching and Influencing Business Owners to Join a Business Association by Juanita Glenn
- Motivational Influence Among Leaders within a Nonprofit Organization by Shaquasia Barksdale
- Encouraging Parental Involvement through the Use of Social Impact Theory by Carmen P. Taylor
M.A. In Professional and Business Communication (Prague)
- Boston, Angela Communication Audit at the International Women’s Association of Prague
- Crotty, Kelly Improving External Communication at Progress Language School in Prague
- Felt, Jan - Improving Brand Equity of ROD
- Gonzalez, Diana Improving Communication with Members of the Brownsville Chamber of Commerce
- Goodman, Ross Rebranding Grafik Shop
- Grygoryan, Krystyna Public Relations Campaign for Kamila Vodochodska Fashion
- Hinijosa, David Developing a Master’s Program in Communication at the University of Texas
- Ilhan, Goksu Developing External Communication at the Pavlis Art Centre
- Kotouc, Jan Improving the Image of Olympia Publishing House
- Kozlova, Svetlana - Developing and Implementing a PR campaign for the Historical Real Estate Company Mak Consulting
- Mzourek, Eugenia - Increasing Awareness of Opportunities to study in the U.S. for the Fulbright Commission
- Nasiri, Shahla Audit of Online Marketing Strategy in CzechTourism
- Novak, Randy PR Campaign for the ‘Zrusime Zakon’ Initiative
- Quastova, Barbora - Internal Communication Audit in Clock Tower Bar Crawl Company
- Rycova, Apolena Market Research and PR Campaign for Profidiet© Czech Republic
- Serifoglu, Gokhan - Secco Café Public Relations Campaign
- Shumaylov, Ivan Establishing External Communication for a Russian Real Estate Agency on the Czech Market
- Siedler, Steffanie Crisis Communication Plan for Kabel Deutschland
- Spanhel, Vit Communication Strategy for the NGO Modrý domeček
- Sulca, Sarlote Internal Communication at Concur Marketing Department in Prague
- Vocadlo, Petr Improving External Communication at MV Petrol Trade
- Zarubova, Aneta Assessment of Internal Communication at Zenit